Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A few highlights:


 Life doesn't get much better than this for Jack...scootering with best friends Nate and Ben.  Santa
brought them all the same scooter!  What a surprise :)



Jordan's good friend Sally.  She lived in our apartment building for about one year before moving back to Bejing.  It was incredible to see how quickly Sally learned English.  We'll miss this sweet girl. 


Train fun down the slide at Bol Park.


American Girl Doll store with cousin Brooke in Denver.


Snow caving in Grandma and Grandpa's yard over Christmas break.


sledding!  We couldn't have lucked out more with the weather on our Denver trip over Christmas.  It snowed like 12 inches the day before we left and then was sunny and 50 degrees the rest of the week.


A giant beater of whip cream....that was one happy boy.

Sorry this is all random, I just wanted to get a few pictures on here before I move on to more current stuff.

5 comments:

Jill Lau said...

So fun. I was just thinking that you are really going to miss your driveway someday even when you have a house and a yard. I miss our little driveway in Toledo. Lots of good memories are made on small slabs of cement!! I am so excited to see all your kids but especially little Ryan...I just don't know him at all. I love those big brown eyes. Thanks for posting!

Tayna said...

Fun random post! The kids are getting so big! Jack looks more grown up to me and little Ryan, we don't even know him very well. They all have their own look about them, but still look connected. Such cute kids. We are excited to see you!

Jenny Lee said...

Sorry I'm such a slacker at reading these posts. Your kids look so cute. I can't believe how big they're getting. I want to eat that little Ryan up. He is sooo handsome. I have a weakness for brown eyes. Can't wait to see you soon!

Gourley Family said...

Such an adorable family...we miss you guys! Some day we will have a great reunion!

Susy Harper said...

Darling pictures, Holly! Thanks for sharing them.